The consumption of oats has been a growing trend globally, and oat products are in high demand particularly due to oats' proven health benefits. Fazer Mills’ modern oat mill enables producing oat products with different qualities such as size and thickness. The package sizes are 20-25 kg paper bags and big bags (500-1000 kg) and many of the products are available in organic form.
Oat flakes/rolled oats
Wholegrain oats can be used in a wide range of products from bakery and breakfast products to non-dairy applications, plant-based food solutions and snacking products. We have following wholegrain oat products available as standard products:
- Pressed Oats (O 2000 P)
- Muesli Oat Flake (O 2000 MF)
- Jumbo Oat Flake (O 2000 JF)
- Jumbo Instant Oat Flake (O 2000 JIF)
- Thick Oat Flake (O 2000 TF)
- Rolled Oat Flake (O 2000 F)
- Instant Oat Flake (O 2000 IF)
Oat groats are widely used around the world. Our oat groats are always dehulled and heat-treated oats, which can be used in many different end products.
- O 2000 (Heat-treated Oats)
- O 2000 SC (Steel Cut Oats)
Oat brans and oat flours
Oat brans and oat bran flours are excellent for adding dietary fibre to different products. We have oat brans available also as flour.
- Oat Bran (O 4000 B)
- Oat Bran Flour (O 4200 BF)
- Oat Flake Flour (O 2000 FF)
- Whole Grain Oats Fine Powder (O 2000 FP)
- Oat Kernel Flour (O 2000 KF)
Organic oat products
- Organic heat-treated oats (O 2000 BIO)
- Organic heat-treated steel cut oats (O 2000 SC BIO)
- Organic pressed oats (O 2000 P BIO)
- Organic muesli oat flake (O 2000 MF FIO)
- Organic jumbo oat flake (O 2000 JF BIO)
- Organic thick oat flake (O 2000 TF BIO)
- Organic rolled oat flake (O 2000 F BIO)
- Organic instant oat flake (O 2000 IF BIO)
- Organic oat flake flour (O 2000 FF BIO)
- Organic oat bran (O 4000 B BIO)
Which of our oat products matches your needs best? Contact us and let's discuss more.