Fazer Mill & Mixes presented innovative bread improvers at Modern bakery fair 2016. The new series of bread improvers give superior freshness and softness for both breads and coffee breads. New improvers are available also without e-codes.
In addition, Fazer Mill & Mixes has created an unique Bread Improver Toolbox for the bakers. The toolbox, presented also at the fair helps bakers to choose the right improvers.
A cutting-edge innovation to boost oat exports
Fazer Mill & Mixes operates in the business-to-business market and has successfully exported bakery solutions internationally for over 20 years. In reply to the increasing demand for oats, Fazer built an oat mill in 2013. Having increased the export sales of oats, Fazer will now double the capacity of its oat mill.
Fazer Mill & Mixes has focused on processing oats further and presented last year an innovation, which allows the separation of ingredients with proven health benefits, such as oat beta glucan, oat protein and oat oil. These added-value products can be used in the dairy, snack, food supplement and cosmetics industries, in addition to the bakery industry.
Fazer Mill & Mixes in brief
- Fazer Mill & Mixes is Finland’s biggest commercial mill and part of the Fazer Group
- High-quality wheat, rye and oat mills in Finland
- Experts in the baking business, and pride ourselves on knowing what bakers need
- Daily capacity 660 tonnes
- Exports to 30 countries in European, Russian, Asian and North American markets
- 70 employees
- Produces different kinds of grain products, such as flour and flake products and mixes for bakeries and the food industry
- The American Institute of Baking (AIB), an external certifying organisation well-known in the field, audits Fazer Mill & Mixes’ production process annually. In 2016, the results of the audit were, once again, excellent.
- Experience in working in Russia
Pictures: www.fazergroup.com/pictures, ”media_press”, ”Fazer Mylly”
Lassi Katavisto, Director, Sales and Offering, Fazer Mill & Mixes, tel.+358 40 5746032
Contact person in Communications:
Heljä Martikainen, Senior Manager, Internal Communications, Fazer Group, tel. +358 40 848 8454
Email addresses are in the format forename.surname(at)fazer.com